Hi all,

Somewhere I read that next Lazarus release will use qt as the default
widget for the IDE. So, just now I tried to compile Lazarus IDE using qt
to find out how good is Lazarus on qt(4). The compilation and linking
worked just fine. But, after the IDE restart, Lazarus lost all of its
window decorations (title bar, window border, etc) though it obviously
had appeared appeared as a qt app (from the look of the button,
component palette, OI, dialogs, etc). Screenshot is at http://i1.tinypic.com/85uups8.png

How could that happen? My other qt-based apps work just fine. How to
solve this out? Should I report this as bug on mantis?

I'm using FPC 2.2.1, Lazarus 9.25, qt4 binding v1.5.4 for qt v4.3.1,
Ubuntu Gutsy (yes, iwith all qt4 (4.3.2) required libs installed, on
i386 machine.

TIA.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at: