On Dec 11, 2007, at 10:26 AM, Bee wrote:

Hi all,

Continuing Laurent's work, I can manage my graphics designer to make a
new Lazarus splash image. The image at http://i5.tinypic.com/89gmjq1.png
only shows the current basic ideas.

But we need more input about other ideas such as color, philosophy,
concepts, slogans, mottoes, etc.

For example:
scheme color = brownish because cheetah is live on desert.
standing cheetah = to represent stability.
running cheetah = to represent speed.
roman column = to represent object pascal.
cheetah footprint = to represent continuity of the development.
etc.

It is nice, but I must admit I like a lot the current one.

TIA.

-Bee-

--
Damien Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

People who used magic without knowing what they were doing usually came to a sticky end. All over the entire room, sometimes.
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)