wile64 wrote:
2007/12/11, Bee <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

     > It is nice, but I must admit I like a lot the current one.

    This effort is started when I showed lazarus splash image to my graphic
designer.

It is also my job ;-)

    He said it's better to make
it as vector image because it will easier for reproduction.

Exact, a vector image is better...

I agree.
Some parts are already available as vector. I also have vectorized the cheetah and it looks well. The only thing to be done is to create toe remaining splash as vector. (if needed I'll put the cheetah in svn)

Marc