On 11/12/2007, Sérgio Marcelo - Sumicity Networks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Drewski (at irc.freenode.org #lazarus-ide - Andrew) is already working on
> having a better help / chm files in Lazarus.
>  He seems to be VERY close to have it finished. Talk to him first before
> coding the same thing twice :-)

That's why I mentioned chm support has improved a lot over the last
view months.  I'll definitely look at his work first.  I just hope
it's generic enough (hint-hint) to work with fpGUI based applications
as well - but that would me our issue to solve, not Andrew's.  :-)   I
have seen chm patches go into FPC if I'm not mistaken, so believe he
had some forward thinking in that regards.

Regards,
  - Graeme -