I tried before my post downloading windres from cygwin... but without success...

Now worked!

Thanks!

Horacio

Vincent Snijders escribió:
Horacio Jamilis schreef:
Hi,

I am trying to install the rxnew package without success (I already have most availables packages from ccr). But I have a link error when I install this package. If I uninstall it, lazarus links properly. I was unable to understand where the problem is. I was unable to find any reference to fpc-res.res from this package...

Any help is appreciated.

You need to update windres. Easiest is to get a fpc 2.2.0 install, which contains these updated binaries, but they can be found in the fpcbuild svn repository too.

Vincent