The list of possible nodes is found, of course, in the FPDoc manual.
Some examples of fairly densely populated descriptions are in StdCtrls, DBCtrls, Dialogs, and also in Controls, Graphics, and Forms. In general the TCustomxxxx components are the most fully described. StdCtrls, DBCtrls, Menus have got large Topic sections with extensive seealso references. (A Topic is not, of course, seen by LazDoc, nor is there a mechanism for creating one - there is such a mechanism in LazDE).

I have submitted a new bug report.

Regards - Chris

Mattias Gärtner wrote:
For examples see the first few entries in the public/published section
for TComboBox and TCustomComboBox in stdctrls.

Thanks. I was searching for some good examples.
Where can I find a list of all possible nodes that lazde/ladoc creates? Or can
you give me some examples, where I can see all flavors?