I just started using Split this morning to try it out on my Windows device
driver.  Whew!  Lots and lots of "errors", so I'm just concentrating on the
"-weak" ones...

I have a macro that I use a lot that looks something like:
        if (debuggerRunning) {
                __asm { int 3 };
        }

Of course, I don't expect Splint to do anything with the assembly, but I
then get the "empty if statement" warning all over the place.  I'd like to
just fix that warning in the macro, rather than suppress it altogether.  The
documentation doesn't seem to show an annotation that could be used for that
case, but it seems like something that would have come up before...

Is there an undocumented annotation for this?  Is there another way of
avoiding the warning without suppressing the warning for all the code?

Thanks!