Marti,

For me lcms works good. I just wanted to point out this toppic.
An version bump, when at the time You decide seems right.

Please keep us informed about the new features. Does CMM mean the single
lcms endity or can we await more. (would perhaps save me much time)

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas