Quoting Paul Cezanne <p...@fineeyecolor.com>:

> I'm in the middle of porting my Little CMS application to 2.0 and
> once I got it to compile I've encountered a crash. This is under OS
> X, running 10.6.2, with Xcode 3.2.1 as the build environment. I'm
> running from sources found in lcms2-2.0a.tar.gz.

Hi,
Thanks for reporting. It seems a sort of stack corruption, and I have
not seen anything like that in all the tests, nor in the profile Zoo.

Are you able to reproduce this crash with the transicc  utility?
That would reduce the scope to lcms code only.

Another thing to check is to give a try to the git code, as there are
some small bugs already fixed, like one affecting platforms where
sizeof(wchar_t) != 2, which is the case of OSX.

Otherwise, please let me know about the profiles you are using. A crash
is a bad thing because it can be regarded as a vulnerability, and I would
like to address this issue ASAP.

Thanks!
Marti