Ups, it seems you are trying to run automake or something similar.

It should be easier, just open a terminal, go to lcms-2.0 folder
and then type:

./configure
make
make check
sudo make install

If something is wrong with your setup, make check will complain. If all
suceeds (including sudo make install) then you have just to type
transicc -i <your profile.icc>

Regards
Marti