Hello Roger,

Lcms is portable and not tied to any operating system. Runs on windows, mac,
linux but also on embedded systems and I'm pretty confident many people is
using it in such way. So there is no way to get the system monitor because each
operating system does it differently, there is no portable way to do that, and
sometimes there is no monitor at all.

If you can manage to get the monitor profile, either as a file or in a memory
block, you can use it in lcms by calling the appropiate cmsOpen... functions.

list" in the menu at the top left. At the bottom of mailman page you can enter
your mail to change options.

Regards
Marti.