> Thanks, Noel. Might be safer to do this on linux, where you can run make check
> to test. May I ask how I turn on -Wall on linux build for lcms ?

There is a capability to do the checking on Windows as well; I just don't have
it set up presently.  We rushed through getting the project to build with VS
2017 when it came out and never brought up the test bed stuff.

As I mentioned before, everyone wait w/regard to trying to use the sources I
posted earlier, as I need to both figure out what I broke as well as merge the
changes into the current trunk to be of the most help to Marti.

-Noel