Im trying to get ldap replication running.  I got my replica up and
.ldif file imported.  It looks good.  However, when I restart ldap on
my master I get:
Starting slapd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting slurpd: Error: Malformed "replica" line in slapd config file,
line 109
Warning: failed to add replica "ldap2.harrisonburg.k12.va.us:389 -
ignoring replica

Snippet from slapd.conf showing replica config:
replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replogfile
replica host=ldap2.harrisonburg.k12.va.us:389
      bindmethod=simple
      credentials=sneakin
Line 109 is the replica host line.  Doesnt look bad to me, there
doesnt appear to be any white space either.

thanks,
ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

---
You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]