[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Im trying to get ldap replication running.  I got my replica up and
.ldif file imported.  It looks good.  However, when I restart ldap on
my master I get:
Starting slapd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting slurpd: Error: Malformed "replica" line in slapd config file,
line 109
you should consider stopping at this point and moving to syncrepl instead of slurpd.

Warning: failed to add replica "ldap2.harrisonburg.k12.va.us:389 -
ignoring replica

Snippet from slapd.conf showing replica config:
replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replogfile
replica host=ldap2.harrisonburg.k12.va.us:389
      bindmethod=simple
      credentials=sneakin
try adding binddn="cn=Replicauser" or whatever you have setup for the bind user for the credentials 'sneakin'
Line 109 is the replica host line.  Doesnt look bad to me, there
doesnt appear to be any white space either.

thanks,
ddh

--Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator
Harrisonburg City Public Schools

---
You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

--
- Ken Garland
- Systems Administrator

---
You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBJECT of the message.