Patric wrote:
> This is what my current entries look like :
>
> dn: [EMAIL PROTECTED],ou=EmailAddresses,dc=example,dc=com
> objectClass: inetOrgPerson
> objectClass: top
> cn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> sn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note that certain attribute types have specific semantics defined for
them. The benefit is that LDAP clients compliant to this published
schema can retrieve and handle this well-defined information, e.g. a MUA
using the LDAP server as address book. You might wanna start by diving
into RFC 4519 and RFC 2798.

In my case such an entry would look like:

dn: [EMAIL PROTECTED],ou=EmailAddresses,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: top
cn: Michael Stroeder
sn: Stroeder
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ciao, Michael.

---
You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBJECT of the message.