Hi all,

Im _very_ new to LDAP (started yesterday :]), and am still trying to wrap my mind around everything.
Im trying to figure out what objectClass I should use for my project.

Basically I want to create a LDAP directory that consists of a list of email addresses for a domain, thats all, just email addresses. That is why I do not want to use the person, organizationalPerson, inetOrgPerson objectClasses, as they have way too much required information. Is there such an objectClass defined already, or would I have to define my own, and if so do I understand it correctly that I HAVE to get an OID?
Or can anybody suggest any other path that I might follow?

I would really appreciate a shove in the right direction, as I feel a little out of my depth at the moment :]

Many thanks
Patric

--

Q: I want to be a sysadmin.  What should I do?

A: Seek professional help.