Hi Stacey,

I know I'd be interested in seeing your code since I'd like to do something similar for photos. I'm also an assistant ward clerk and the Bishop would like to use the online photo directory. I wonder if i could use your script as a starting point for a script to automatically upload all the photos since they have to done one by one.

Richard