-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Welch
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:43 AM
To: LDS Open Source Software
Subject: Re: [Ldsoss] Scout Tracking

Slide wrote:
> What would be great is if you
> could also have a plug-in type system for working with the various
> religious awards as well (Duty to God for LDS) which would then allow
> other Scouting groups to take advantage of it without tying it to just
> LDS Scouting.
Yes, DTG is on the map to integrate into this program.  The thoughts were to
create some kind of a web based application so that parents, scout leaders
and boys can all work together.

--
Tom Welch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
 intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
 privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
 disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email