The font we currently use is Arial.  We have to stick with a font that is available or easily substituted on every OS because if we were to use something like Trebuchet, few people would have that font on their system and so they would get some substitution that may not be suitable.

Tom

Steven H. McCown wrote:
I read somewhere that Trebuchet and Veranda were considered the best fonts
for online reading.  Could that help the readability?  Does anyone know what
the current font is?

Steve