This is news to me. Please tell me more.

Tom

On 9/2/06, Justin Findlay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On AD 2006 September 02 Saturday 06:25:13 AM -0700, Thomas Haws wrote:
>I'm a civil engineer since 1991 with training and experience in
>
>-Flood control studies, analysis and design
>-Water distribution system study, analysis, and design
>-Sewer collection system study, analysis, and design
>eg. [1]http://www.hawsedc.com/techdocs.php
>
>I'm registered in the state of Arizona.

Do you think it will ever be possible to tap the underground lake under
Phoenix as a potable water supply?

Justin

--
You have 1 Moderator Point! Use it or lose it!

Tom Haws 480-201-5476
Who has ever coveted a cloud, a rainbow, or a blue sky? (TH 2006-05-26)