-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slide
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:15 PM
To: LDS Open Source Software
Subject: [Ldsoss] Software for people who can't use MLS?

Are there any software packages anyone could recommend for a branch that
can't
use MLS? My brother lives in Israel and was recently called to the Branch
Presidency. They can't use MLS and would like some way of tracking tithing
and other financials to make it easier to generate reports, etc for Tithing
Settlement. He will most likely be running on Windows.

Thanks,

Alex