By way of introduction:

My current ward is:      Lakeside Ward, Tucson Arizona Rincon Stake
Current Calling:            Assistant Ward Clerk, Membership (Called Feb
11.2007 - Last Sunday)
Recent Callings:           Ward Website Administrator (Wilmot Ward, Tucson
Arizona East Stake)
                                    Assistant Ward Clerk, Membership (Graham
Ward, Washinton)

My Reasons for joing this list:
I am a Techno Junkie. I enjoy most things techie and play around when I can.
Being a Techno Junkie I am always in ways/shortcuts to make life, work, and my
church life
    - More efficant
    - More Enjoyable
    - More Accurate
    - More Technology (esp. computer) related
In Grattitude for what I have been given, and because of a genuine love of
people, I love to help others with anything that makes their lives happier,
easier, or more Christ orientented.
I genuinely love helping people.
The more I learn the more that I am aware that there is more that I don't know
that I should or that I want to know.
I found this as I was just curiseing the net. Thanks for making this resource,
as well as the related websites, available to any and everyone.

Richard Butt
4796 S. Linoln Ridge Drive
Tucson, AZ 85730

[EMAIL PROTECTED]