Welcome, Richard.  I'm in Gilbert and in my first stint as a clerk.

On 2/19/07, Big Daddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

By way of introduction:

My current ward is:      Lakeside Ward, Tucson Arizona Rincon Stake
Current Calling:            Assistant Ward Clerk, Membership (Called Feb
11.2007 - Last Sunday)
Recent Callings:           Ward Website Administrator (Wilmot Ward, Tucson
Arizona East Stake)
                                    Assistant Ward Clerk, Membership
(Graham Ward, Washinton)

My Reasons for joing this list:

   1. I am a Techno Junkie. I enjoy most things techie and play around
   when I can.
   2. Being a Techno Junkie I am always in ways/shortcuts to make life,
   work, and my church life
       - More efficant
       - More Enjoyable
       - More Accurate
       - More Technology (esp. computer) related
   3. In Grattitude for what I have been given, and because of a
   genuine love of people, I love to help others with anything that makes their
   lives happier, easier, or more Christ orientented.
   4. I genuinely love helping people.
   5. The more I learn the more that I am aware that there is more that
   I don't know that I should or that I want to know.

I found this as I was just curiseing the net. Thanks for making this
resource, as well as the related websites, available to any and everyone.

*Richard Butt*
 4796 S. Linoln Ridge Drive
Tucson, AZ 85730

[EMAIL PROTECTED]