Scott Barber wrote:
For your consideration: I've thrown together a greasemonkey script
(Firefox w/ Greasemonkey plugin) that links the ward web membership
directory to google maps.
http://scott.barberfam.com/wp/2007/0...picy-ward-web/

Very nice. The script is so small that it almost seems a shame to expand it, but... it would be nice to be able to select more than one address at a time. Then when I want to visit several people in sequence, I can just select them all and quickly see what the best route might be for visiting all of them. That might be too much to hope for.

In any case, your script enhances the site yet has no obvious effect on security or privacy. That's remarkable.

Shane