Whatever happened to "resist not evil"?  :-D

On 5/22/07, Shawn Willden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 02:52:47 pm [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I don't think you could guess anyone's confirmation date
> with any degree of success regardless of if they were BIC or not.

Sure you can.  It just depends on how many tries you get.  Give me, say,
50
attempts and I'll bet it's a very rare BIC person whose confirmation date
can't guess.

In years past when confirmations were normally done on Sundays (and
especially
on first Sundays!) it was even easier.

I don't know if the church web site does any counting of failed attempts
and
locks out members who have too many, but it wouldn't surprise me if there
is
no such checking.

        Shawn.

Tom Haws 480-201-5476