<x-flowed>At 01:59 AM 12/5/00 +0000, Pedro Barreto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>At 16:42 04-12-2000 +0000, Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>I added your entries url to our temporary home page. Unfortunately, I
>>can't comment on your page, because I keep getting no such domain:
>>pxb.ods.org
>>.
>
>yes, that's what you get with free domain names! :)
>http://213.22.1.229/leaf/
>that name is still valid, ods will eventualy recover from whatever happened.
>
>sorry for the glitch

Pedro,
No problem. I changed the link on our temporary home page.

Comments on your home page entry:
It looks great in IE, and lynx. Plus, it's a lot less html than my entry. :)

It looks ok in Mozilla M18, but it appears Mozilla doesn't support css2
table properties yet.

It's not so pleasing in Netscape 4.7. I think Netscape has problems with
closing td tags on separate lines, and it doesn't support css2 table
properties.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/