<x-flowed>At 10:01 05-12-2000 -0800, you wrote:
>At 01:59 AM 12/5/00 +0000, Pedro Barreto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>At 16:42 04-12-2000 +0000, Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>I added your entries url to our temporary home page. Unfortunately, I
>>>can't comment on your page, because I keep getting no such domain:
>>>pxb.ods.org
>>>.
>>
>>yes, that's what you get with free domain names! :)
>>http://213.22.1.229/leaf/
>>that name is still valid, ods will eventualy recover from whatever happened.
>>
>>sorry for the glitch
>
>Pedro,
>No problem. I changed the link on our temporary home page.
>
>Comments on your home page entry:
>It looks great in IE, and lynx. Plus, it's a lot less html than my entry. :)

mike, my html is awful! it's not finished, optimized, nor the accessibility
is enough, and I just looked at the pages using netscape, ugh! very
unpleasant! :/

>It looks ok in Mozilla M18, but it appears Mozilla doesn't support css2
>table properties yet.
>
>It's not so pleasing in Netscape 4.7. I think Netscape has problems with
>closing td tags on separate lines, and it doesn't support css2 table
>properties.

talking about netscape, how should we address the browser compatibility
issue, should we create one set of all-complying pages or a double set of
pages with redirection based on client applied?

yes I know, so much discussion about it and I could not catch it. :)

pedro