> From: Anh (Ly) Vuong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>    Greetings,
>
>    Web site, I cast my vote for: Eric Wolzak's
>    Logo, I cast my vote for: tuxnet-leaflogo1.png
>
>    Don't we need a banner as well? If there's one, I vote for
> cool-metal_leaf.png
>
>    Pedro,
>    - Requires two clicks for getting into the content of the site

I know! that was the only way I could show off my 3d logo! :)

>    - Straight down menu design takes too much of space, while
> providing
> little navigation value in return.

humm.. ok, what layout is the most efficient for this type of site?

>    - Lacks a section for latest news, top issues... right on the first
> page.

        yes, it does. :(
        but, aren't we voting for site layout? the site I've built has only
3 pages!! and all of the content is copied!
        BTW, do you guys prefer to see the site news on the first page, or
on a news page(with an easy to spot link)?

        thanks Ly, for the feedback.
        pedro