To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> At 03:28 PM 1/8/01 +0000, Pedro Barreto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >first things first!
> >my congratulations to all the developers, specially to Eric and Mike
> >(noyes). a special thanks to Mike, who is having a great deal of work, and
> >manages to do it all!
I agree with the special thanks :)

> Pedro,
> Thanks for the kind comments. :-) I have plenty of time. It's my one
> valuable asset.

> >Eric, can I apply some css styles to your site / leaf site? no prob? would
> >you guys like some aspects (the good ones!) of my site applied on Eric's
> >site? not the layout! :) witch of them? none?!?!? :(
I 've nothing against it, allthough i think the best property of the
page is the fast load time, so we should keep the code small. On
the other hand a style sheet would help to keep the page looking
the same on the next pages too :)

> I hope we can incorporate the best complementary aspects of all the entries
> into our home page. :)
I agree to that
> Everyone,
> We can start discussing enhancements to our home page, but I'd like
> to  hold off on actual changes until I get it into CVS. Thanks.
>
> Eric,
> I think by default you're the lead on the home page. What size do you want
> me to scale the logo to?
The actual height of the first table row is 71 pixels so if you could
keep the height  below this