On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 12:01:47PM -0800, Mike Noyes scribbled:
> Everyone,
> It looks like something needs to be done. Take a look at the awful looking
> results here:
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net
>
> I can scale the image to the proper width so it doesn't get squashed (note:
> the image will probably be to small if I do this), or I can create a
> slightly modified version. Which option do you prefer?

Scale it but keep the original aspect ratio; then center it in the space
where it will go. There will be space above and below it, although that
can surely be modified in the html (izzat a table?).

--
rick -- A mind is like a parachute... it only works when it's open.

ICQ# 1590117                           [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
Help with LRP: http://lrp.c0wz.com     Home page: http://www.c0wz.com