On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 09:31:34AM -0800, Mike Noyes scribbled:
> >Each of those should be seperate words, hopefully you didn't mean
> >there to be any phrases there, mostly.
>
> Rick,
> I did, but I guess that's not possible.

Can't use phrases at all? Bummer.

> Current keyword list including Pedro's keywords.
>
> leaf, embedded, Linux, appliance, firewall, Internet, network, router,
> gateway, xDSL, cable, modem, home, automation, application, floppy, disk,
> security, server, VPN, ipsec, WAN, SOHO, NAT, IPMasq, proxy, nids,
> dial-on-demand, ipchains, ipfwadm, iptables
>
> How many keywords are allowed?

Whatever the limit, there's some in there that are too generic when
not used in phrases:
home, application, and maybe automation, modem, internet, appliance

--
rick -- A mind is like a parachute... it only works when it's open.

ICQ# 1590117                           [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
Help with LRP: http://lrp.c0wz.com     Home page: http://www.c0wz.com