On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, George Metz wrote:

> Okay, as I type, kernel 2.4.x is compiling. I'm simply put too worn out to
> put this up tonight, and I don't think I'll be awake when the compile
> finishes. But I finally found what was causing the compiles to crash -
> Experimental code for one of the WAN Drivers - and have taken care of
> that.

Okay, I lied. Rants take time, and on an Athlon 1.1, compiles don't.

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/wolfstar/LRP-2.4.3-kernel.tar.bz2

Mike, I didn't purposefully ignore the request to post the disks as a news
item, I just couldn't figure out how to do it at the time, and it slipped
my mind. I'll give it a shot once the disk images are done - Monday night.

--
George Metz
Commercial Routing Engineer

"We know what deterrence was with 'mutually assured destruction' during
the Cold War. But what is deterrence in information warfare?" -- Brigadier
General Douglas Richardson, USAF, Commander - Space Warfare Center