On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, George Metz wrote:

> Oh wow. That'll teach me to compile when I'm tired.
>
> Okay gang, skip the kernel, I need to do a recompile. Forgot to include
> support for MS-DOS filesystems.

Got it fixed, with the disk images updated, the page updated, and all that
other happy goodness. This time I set the experimental options to on and
included all the default experimental modules - non-patch-o-matic - for
IPTables in the modules.lrp. The disk image is getting tighter; down to
49k free for the 1.44M image. I've got a few ideas, but it's late, and I'm
tired and stuff.

Sheesh. Can't BELIEVE I forgot DOS support. Oi.

--
George Metz
Commercial Routing Engineer

"We know what deterrence was with 'mutually assured destruction' during
the Cold War. But what is deterrence in information warfare?" -- Brigadier
General Douglas Richardson, USAF, Commander - Space Warfare Center