George Metz, 2001-04-20 21:23 -0400
>On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Mike Noyes wrote:
> > In case of emergency, Eric and I already worked out a way to backup
> > individual CVS trees.
>
>Excellent idea all around. We should probably have the CVS tree backed
>up on a semi-regular basis; if it's necessary, I have enough free
>diskspace kicking around on my machines that I can accomodate if you
>guys are tight on room.

George,
SourceForge tarballs our repository nightly. I added a "Tarball" link to
our phpWS "Development" lblock. Anyone can download it now.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/leaf-cvsroot.tar.gz

The single tree CVS backup we developed is a shell script in my home
directory on shell1. It will require modification to be useful for backup
purposes. All of the shell scripts I use for our project are readable by
our group. The only one that is set to run as a cron job is the DocManager
backup. Suggestions for improvements on any of them are always welcome.
/home/users/m/mh/mhnoyes

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/