On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Mike Noyes wrote:

> George,
> SourceForge tarballs our repository nightly. I added a "Tarball" link to
> our phpWS "Development" lblock. Anyone can download it now.
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/leaf-cvsroot.tar.gz

That's useful, to say the least. Maybe I'll set up a cron job to grab a
local copy of it daily. (I'll definitely do that if I ever decide to colo
my server at work.)

> The single tree CVS backup we developed is a shell script in my home
> directory on shell1. It will require modification to be useful for backup
> purposes. All of the shell scripts I use for our project are readable by
> our group. The only one that is set to run as a cron job is the DocManager
> backup. Suggestions for improvements on any of them are always welcome.
> /home/users/m/mh/mhnoyes

I'll try and take a looksee - not that I'm likely to provide any
earthshattering insights. =)

--
George Metz
Commercial Routing Engineer

"We know what deterrence was with 'mutually assured destruction' during
the Cold War. But what is deterrence in information warfare?" -- Brigadier
General Douglas Richardson, USAF, Commander - Space Warfare Center