actually, better depiction and idea improvements:

wireless area           Internet
     |                     |
    LRP                   LRP
     |                     |
     -------LAN-------------

Both LRP's masq, both LRP's treat the top interface as default network.
Wireless LRP forwards everything into the LAN, masqing it as a single
IP. The hard part now is Internet access from the wireless LAN, because
you can't give the LRP two default routes pointing in two different
directions :-) Nor can you use the massively annoying "static routes
supernetting the whole Internet" trick because you're likely to get
registered addresses on the wireless net from time to time. Routing into
the LAN is easy, but routing from the wireless area to the Internet is
going to be challenging.

I think you're better off changing people's IP addresses.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: It's what's for dinner!