Paul,

   Your seasoned intuition is not that far off in the topic of Micro$oft
& XML. I believe Micro$oft did made a boo-boo when hardcoding IE to
recognize the XSLT header, which is in violation of the standard.
Basically, trying to inject its own "proprietary" into the IE when
dealing with XSLT document.

   I'll take a look at the LRP config files & see if we can map them out
cleanly into XML. Will post the result for comments in the next couple
days.

   Cheers,
   Ly
-----