I gotta say I agree with this suggestion.  Enough of the core elements have
been changed and updated that it should probably be call Eigerstein3, if
only to differentiate it fro the base Eigherstein2 build.  It will aid in
troubleshooting issues specific to it.

Steven Peck                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sacramento, CA          http://leaf.blkmtn.org