The Oxygen glibc 2.1 distribution contains two dramatic changes from
the original: glibc 2.1 and configuration files.  The changes in the
system are dramatic enough that I've been considering making this a
new edition so to speak - still Oxygen, but a new "Edition" name to go
with it.

I've been considering calling it Oxygen the Nitrous Oxide Edition, but
I'm not sure.  Lends itself to being called "the Nitro Edition" :-)

What's the symbol for Nitrous Oxide anyway?

Does anyone have other good ideas?  I'm rather set on keeping the
Oxygen name - name recognition and all that.