At 07:25 AM 06/22/2001 -0700, Mike Noyes wrote

>Charles Steinkuehler, 2001-06-22 08:59 -0500
>>I just got a private e-mail regarding LRP, and in trying to include the
>>leaf-user list web page in my response, I noticed:
>>
>>1) We don't have a mailing list link in the 'main menu' part of the leaf
>>site
>
>Charles,
>I think this should remain on the support page.

My 0.02USD

There should be a "mail lists" entry in the Main Menu. To me, support does
not mean a mailing list. I seldom click on support unless I have a support
issue with a product I already have or am thinking about getting.

If I go to a web site and like what I see, I usually will want to join their
mailing list, at least for a while. I look around on the main page for a
"mail list" link, not a "support" link. I join and lurk on the list for a
while to see if I want to participate. If I don't I leave.

And the "mail lists" page should have links to all of the LEAF lists with
explanations as to the purpose of each list. Or do you consider Leaf-devel
and Leaf-hardware to be invitation only?