At 12:20 PM 06/22/2001 -0700, Mike Noyes wrote

>Mike Noyes, 2001-06-22 11:07 -0700
>>Mike & Charles,
>>There is now "Mailing Lists" page in our main menu. It's not complete yet, but it
>does point to our lists. I'll continue to work on it. Thanks for the suggestion.
>
>Everyone,
>I've done my best with our new "Mailing Lists" page. I need some feedback to improve
>it further. Suggestions and comments are welcome.
>
>http://leaf.sourceforge.net/content.php?menu=14&page_id=20
>
>Charles and Mike,
>I apologize for not seeing the wisdom in your suggestion earlier. I hope this new
>page is what you had in mind. Thanks for convincing me of the need for this page.

It is nothing. You are doing the real work and are just too close to it. You
might try reading http://joel.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$341 about
half way down starting at the paragraph that reads:

"Eating your own dog food is the quaint name that we in the computer
industry give to the process of actually using your own product. I had
forgotten how well it worked, until a month ago. I took home a build of
CityDesk (thinking it was about 3 weeks from shipping) and tried to build a
site with it."

It is easy to get too familiar with the product you are creating and then
forget what it looks like to your intended customers. You _know_ where
everything is. They don't.