OK, I'm looking to compile the latest FreeS/WAN (V1.91), but to do so, I
need to compile the kernel as well.  This isn't really a problem for me, but
the latest LRP based kernels I've got around are 2.2.16.  I know that
several other folks have built 2.2.19 kernels for LRP, and in the interest
of trying to limit kernel version proliferation (isn't that part of why the
LEAF site's here in the first place?), I'd like to start with someone else's
baseline kernel, and like the direction folks have been taking lately
(applying openwall & other security patches).

After searching a while, I found a link to David's Oxygen CD, which I think
has the kernel source, patches & config files (please correct me if I'm
mistaken), but I can't seem to download this file from the SourceForge site
(I get a DNS error).  NOTE:  It should probably be easier to find David's
latest releases and his CD image on the 'main' leaf website...I had to go
directly to the SourceForge released files page to find these, and then the
links were broken (likely yet another problem with SF)  :<

Ewald has also apparently compiled some 2.2.19 kernels, but if he posted the
patches he applied (and script or similar, indicating the patch order), I
wasn't able to find them.

So...anyone know where I can get my hands on a source tree for an existing
LRP 2.2.19 kernel?

Thanks,

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net