[EMAIL PROTECTED], 2001-07-13 09:09 -0700
>Mike,
>
>It looks good.

Steven,
Thanks. I'm adding the new header and footer information to our "Why does
the DocManager..." FAQ. I want everyone to take a look at what's required
to use the new format, before I change anymore FAQs. I'm concerned that
this format change will make adding/modifying FAQs to complex.

>We might want to update
>http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=1407&group_id=13751

Noted. It's not the only FAQ that should be modified.

>It looks like I'll be getting my modem back this weekend so I'll finally
>be able to get back online from home and do some work.

Great. Did Morgan Reed get in touch with you about your wireless setup?

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/