On Fri, 13 July 2001, Mike Noyes wrote:

> Great. Did Morgan Reed get in touch with you about your wireless setup?
>
> --
> Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/

Yes he did,  unfortunatly I accidently nuked his response  (stupid webmail -delays so
you end up clicking on the wrong button).  But he pointed me to the wavelan and there
is a *.lrp file somewhere.  So, I may pick up 2 cards this weekend, and run some range
tests.  Once I get it working in Windows (we are at ~700 feet) with utils I
understand, I'll swap them over to the LRP box.  And get it going.

The main complication is that I'll probably have to add an antanea of some sort.
Fortunatly, I can across a comple of designs on the internet that look do-able.

In any case, if I get it working, I'll write it up.