> > Side Note:  I plan on going back to using ctar to create LRP files, as
there
> > are still problems with proper file inclusion/exclusion using the BB tar
> > command.
>
> Can you elaborate?  I'd like very much to remove ctar...

In the scripts Ewald modified to use busybox tar, root.lrp did not backup
properly.  IIRC, directories that were part of other packages (like etc)
would be excluded even if they were not at the same level.

In other words, I created the following directory structure:

/boot
/boot/etc
/boot/etc/file1
/boot/otherdir

but after backup & restore, I was left with:

/boot
/boot/otherdir

As I'm mainly looking for a stable replacement to my Eiger series disks, and
the overall size of the distribution has shrunk considerably already, I'm
going to stick with ctar for package creation.  I'm hoping this will be the
last of the primarily LRP based releases, with new stuff using an updated
packaging format, likely some version of your apkg application.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net