On 1/31/02 at 9:51 PM, Robert Sprockeels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You're right, it *is* a rather complicated-looking config
> (does this sound like an understatement?). The routing
> table is not too complicated, but the ruleset now has 250+
> rules in it (and counting). There still is no performance
> problem. Of course, we used a P3 1GHz for it... :-) Oh,
> and I forgot to mention a 2-cpu Sangoma WAN card with 3
> out of 4 ports used for leased lines... relax, just 128k
> ones ;-)
>
> The two systems are configured in a fail-over setup to
> provide high availability, and are housed in 19" 4U
> cabinets with an extremely nice feature: the bracket area
> is on the front side...
>
> There is one external segment, one for DMZ, one for
> internal servers, a couple for customers connecting
> through their lines or needing direct access to their
> database servers, the leased lines are SMS feeds from our
> local mobile phone operators, there are a bunch of
> internal segments and some VPN tunnels.
>
> Quite some population... But - that's why I like LEAF - it
> WORKS!!! Just *TRY* to do the same with Cisco and a
> limited budget...

Could you expand on this and allow us to use it as a "Customer
Testimonial" or something like that?  It would be quite an example - a
sort of Look at What You Can Do with LEAF!

How about diagrams, and so on....
--
David Douthitt
UNIX Systems Administrator