On Thursday 31 January 2002 12:26, Sandro Minola wrote:
> Hi Lynn, hi all
>
> For all those who understand german, there is a good site about
> converting a normal pc into a 19" rack case:
> http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0011440/

This one is more along what I based my routers/servers from:
        http://www.ant-computing.com/index.html?oldurl=/

> This page is made by a "fli4l" user. fli4l is a competitor to LEAF
> and unfortunately it's much more popular in germany than LEAF.
> (http://www.fli4l.de)
> Fli4l has some advantages and some disadvantages comparing to LEAF.
> Perhaps you're interested in what they did better than we.

Interesting, I do try to keep up with the changes of *other* similar
products, FMI. I haven't tried fli4l though, I may do that if I don't
need to learn German :)

I don't know of anything that I can't get to work with LEAF that
anything else will do in anyway.

--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!