Can you explain me in laymen terms what DCMA stands for?
I know it means Digital Copyright Millenium Act but what is this exactly?
I also know that, to the Portuguese law, software patents do not exist.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Noyes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 4:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Leaf-devel] SF changes TOS

Everyone,
SourceForge is changing their Terms of Service on March 1st. Please read
the new TOS.
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=9269&group_id=1

Changes that I noticed:
  1) Notification of TOS changes went from 15 days to effective immediately
     upon posting of the modified agreement to the web site.
  2) No unlawful or prohibited use clause added.
  3) 15 day notification of user termination clause removed, and content
     availability prior to termination is no longer guaranteed.
  4) DMCA clause added

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/