At 2002-02-15 09:19 +0100, Ewald Wasscher wrote:
>Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
>>
>>- Look into mirroring our CVS content, downloads directory, and SF
>>"meta-data"
>Last time I checked I didn't have normal shell access to the cvs server.
>So unless SF cooperates it will be hard to backup the repository. It seems
>CVSup would be perfect for this, but it needs a server process on the cvs
>server.

Ewald,
You are correct. We do not have shell access to the SF cvs server. SF
provides nightly tarballs of our repository for backup purposes.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/leaf-cvsroot.tar.gz

Alternately, you could co/ex every tree (bin, devel, doc, src) in our
repository. I believe you wont get all of the history files using this method.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/