> SF provides nightly tarballs of our repository for backup purposes.
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/leaf-cvsroot.tar.gz

I grabbed our CVS tarball yesterday, but have yet to try and make a
repository out of it.  Current size is about 35 Meg.  I'd prefer to not have
to download this every day...maybe I'll setup a script that untars it to a
temp directory on SF, rsyncs to my mirror, then wipes the SF temp files...

The stats for what I've mirrord so far:

[root@potwin leaf]# du -s *

37564   leaf-cvsroot.tar.gz  <- CVS Tarball
1028    leafdb               <- mySQL Database for phpWebSite
1421824 sfmirror             <- leaf project directory from SF

Now, I just have to figure out how to grab the SF "Meta-Data"
automatically...probably with perl or something that can do web interfacing
& knows about cookies.

Any other chunk of data I'm missing?

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net